BitMiner Registration Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “this Agreement”) is related right and obligations specification established by users and BitMiner for various services of BitMiner. By accessing and/or using this website, the user accepts and agrees to all terms and conditions of this Agreement. BitMiner has the right to modify the terms of this agreement, and the revised agreement will effectively replace the original agreement once it is published. Users can check the latest agreement at any time.
BitMiner uses its own system to provide mine rental and custody and other services/products that may be added in the future through the Internet and other means.
For the registration data provided by the user, the user agrees to:
1. While accepting the BitMiner services, the user agrees to accept all kinds of information services provided by BitMiner power. The user hereby authorizes BitMiner to send business information to its email, mobile phone, mailing address, etc. Users can enter the BitMiner-related page to change the user profile.
2. BitMiner reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to the user. BitMiner has the right to modify or discontinue the service and is not responsible for the user or any third party not directly related.
3. The user has any objection to the modification of this agreement, or is dissatisfied with the service of BitMiner, and can exercise the following rights:
1. BitMiner user information referred to in this agreement refers to information that complies with laws, regulations and relevant regulations and meets the following scope:
2. BitMiner Commitment: BitMiner will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number, and other non-public information to any third party without legal reasons or prior permission from the user.
3. In the following statutory circumstances, the user's personal information will be disclosed in part or in full:
1. User's username, password and security
2. BitMiner Commitment: BitMiner will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number and other non-public information to any third party without legal reasons or prior permission from the user.
3. The user has the right to participate in various online and offline activities provided by BitMiner Organization;
4. The user has the right to enjoy other types of services provided by BitMiner according to the BitMiner website.
1. You must not use this site to endanger national security, divulge state secrets, infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of the state's social collectives and citizens, and may not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information:
2. Users may not maliciously register BitMiner website accounts by any means, including but not limited to multiple account registrations for profit, speculation, cashing, and awards. Users should not steal other user accounts. If the user violates the above provisions, BitMiner Power has the right to directly take all necessary measures to cancel the benefits derived from the violations, and even to investigate the user's legal liability through litigation.
3. It is forbidden for users to use BitMiner power as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities in any form. Users may not engage in any commercial activities in the name of the Site without the authorization or permission of BitMiner, and may not use BitMiner as a place, platform or medium for commercial activities in any form.
1. Based on the particularity of the Internet, BitMiner does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and does not guarantee the timeliness and security of the service, and does not assume responsibility for the non-BitMiner power. BitMiner strives to enable users to securely access and use this website, but BitMiner does not warrant or guarantee that this website or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, users should use industry-recognized software. Kill any virus from the BitMiner download file.
2. BitMiner power is not responsible for the failure to save, modify, delete or store the information published by the user. It is not responsible for typographical errors, negligence, etc. caused by the deliberate intention of the BitMiner power on the website. BitMiner has the right but no obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of this website.
3. Unless BitMiner is expressly agreed in writing, BitMiner shall provide the User with any content information obtained from the Website in any way, including but not limited to including, via, connected or downloaded, including but not limited to advertising. Etc., its accuracy, completeness and reliability are not guaranteed; BitMiner is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users due to the content information on this website. The user is solely responsible for the risks associated with the use of the information on this website.
4. All notices sent to users, BitMiner power will be delivered through formal page announcements, station letters, emails, customer service calls, mobile phone text messages or regular mail. BitMiner does not assume legal responsibility for any activities or information such as winnings or offers that are not obtained through the formal channels of BitMiner.